Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Spectacular Boutique

This Spring, I will be participating in several local boutiques (trying to save money for grad school). The Spring Spectacular Boutique in Salt Lake City will feature my smoke-fired ceramic jewelry, as well as my polymer clay work. I've attached the official flier below.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Spring Spectacular Boutique

Saturday, April 11, 2009

10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Courtyard by Marriott

10701 S. Holiday Park Drive

Sandy, Utah 84070

High quality vendors & crafters!

Raffle & door prizes!

Participating Retailers

a Bit of Color

Bead for Life

Chic Boutique Jeans

Close To My Heart

Elv Stitches

Full Give

Handmade Cards

Lia Sophia

Lily Pond Soaps

Little Keepsakes

My Daisy Diva

My Shoe Shoppe

Purse Party, Inc.

Salt City Design

Scentsy

Smoky Pendants

Tastefully Simple

The Cupcake Goddess

Tomboy Tools

Tweedy Baby

Tweedy Lane

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have come across your unique items, and was wondering if you were interested in doing boutiques?
    I put on several boutiques a year, most in Salt Lake, usually at South Towne Expo.
    I am looking for creative, unique vendors like yourself, to offer booths to, at my shows.
    My next show is May 16-17 at South Towne Expo. It just so happens to be running during the Western ATV and Motorcycle show.
    This will attract people of all "types". Families, newlyweds, children, teens, Grandparents, you name it.
    Most of our shows generate at the least 600 guests or more per day.
    Sales are incredible.
    If you are interested in more information, you can check out my blog below, call me, number is below, or email me back.
    Thanks for your time,
    Jen Morton

    ReplyDelete